About Me

My photo
Call me Keri. Most people can't pronounce my real name. This is an experimental game. It ends up the same. Try and rip a part of it and it'll sound sorta lame. Stop makin me tame and I'll join your train, but keep on actin I'll step on your fame. Woorrrddd.
Currently Reading: Nothing! Sorry but college doesn't leave much time for please reading.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Oh dear Penelope, that is your great great Grandfathers' face.




But this is your great sense of style.
If you haven't seen Penelope, you are in for a treat. It is a heart-warming, modern fairytale about a upper society girl born with a curse of a pig-nose. The scenes are beautifully filmed, all with the magical touch of butterflies, dust, and geraniums. I won't spoil the rest for you, except that you must see it. It's one of those "make-me-feel-good" movies.

And Penelope's outfits are absolutely adorable. The first thought that comes to my mind is Anthropologie, Lorrick cum Nicole Miller. The real designer of Penelope's outfits is MIA; I have searched everywhere online, but am unable to find out if the outfits are from one designer, a variety of designers, or self-made by the production team. If you know or happen to find out, please post. =]


7 comments:

Kaitlin Rae said...

I LOVED Penelope! her outfits were really cute, and james mcavoy is pretty cute too.

Paige said...

i watched that movie not to long ago and i loved the outfits too. their just so whimsical.

Sophia said...

! want to see that movie now! I looove Anthropologie style. Your blog is sweet, so I linked you. =]

Jaclyn said...

I loved the movie. I remember thinking that she had great style as I was watching it.
Belle

The Stylish Wanderer said...

I love the movie a lot, although I didnt think it felt modern, to me it felt just.... un-modern,
(excuse my lack of vocabulary)

Copycat Sasha said...

I wanted to see this movie SO badly but I never got to :(

Elisabeth Moody said...

i loved it, it was the best if my outfits don't look like she might not wear them, i won't wear them.

come check me out at
poetryofthesenses.blogspot.com

p.s. dont get thrown off by the tacky name

p.p.s i love your blog