About Me

My photo
Call me Keri. Most people can't pronounce my real name. This is an experimental game. It ends up the same. Try and rip a part of it and it'll sound sorta lame. Stop makin me tame and I'll join your train, but keep on actin I'll step on your fame. Woorrrddd.
Currently Reading: Nothing! Sorry but college doesn't leave much time for please reading.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Buys and one big Smarty Pants.


My mom's childhood friend came to visit, so we decided to take her to an outlet mall nearby. It's a fairly good mall; no way is it a Woodbury Commons, but it has a few essentials, like a J.Crew Outlet, Off Fifth, Banana Republic, Kenneth Cole, RL.


My vision for school is largely inspired by the July Teen Vogue editorial spread "Smarty Pants." I bought a pair of plaid print cafe capri's (I now officially wear a size 0 at J.Crew -applauseapplause-), crisp white chino shorts, and (not exactly part of my vision) a pair of grosgrain flip flops. Hey, I need something for my trip to VA.





By the way: ignore my hair. I had a dream I was Marie Antoinette so I wanted to try and recreate a lovely pompadour. Didn't really work did it?







Sweater [J.Crew], Long-sleeve tee [F21], Pants [J.Crew], Shoes [Shii], Belt [Vintage], Ties [Vintage], Locket [Vintage]

6 comments:

Guirec Munier said...

U r a fashion addict ! If u want, I invite u to come to see some of the most beautiful heels, dresses and bags of the Paris fashion week !

See u !

starbrained said...

haha! i love pompadours and I wish I had hair like Marie Antoinette.
and yes i would love to trade links : )

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy. Lookin' good. I didn't know you got a camera!! Suhweeeettt. Smokie says ello.

Human Racing said...

Amazing belt and pants! I really like how you reworked the TV spread.

Gabby said...

Thanks for linking me (I'm going to link you now,too)! I love J.Crew, as well. I used to be sad because their bottoms never fit me, and now I fit in a 0 there, too!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I really like the pants and shoes! Very preppy, very put together, and very chic.

I really never liked plaid, but now I want to head over to J.Crew, haha. Me and my shopping addiction.