About Me

My photo
Call me Keri. Most people can't pronounce my real name. This is an experimental game. It ends up the same. Try and rip a part of it and it'll sound sorta lame. Stop makin me tame and I'll join your train, but keep on actin I'll step on your fame. Woorrrddd.
Currently Reading: Nothing! Sorry but college doesn't leave much time for please reading.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Light as a spore of ash falling from the air at some industrial park.

Yeah, all this talk about global warming is so very depressing. What is worse is that most people don't do little things to try and lessen their effect on our Earth. Don't we want our children's children to have a place to live?

I am lessening my carbon footprint by using a resuable water bottle instead of using plastic. Pictures of my lovely bottle will come shortly. =3


Anyway, here are some pictures of my outfit to work (business casual). I have always used dance as an inspiration for my wardrobe, which will probably explain why most of my outfits look ultra-feminine or are worn with ballet flats. I even use my convertible tights as leggings! Shh, don't tell.







Ballet Pink Flounced Top [Ruehl], White Tank [Nordstrom], White Chino Shorts [J. Crew], Dull Golden Flats [American Eagle], Locket [Vintage]

4 comments:

starbrained said...

very cute outfit.
oh and I'm also using a re-usuable water bottle!

Anonymous said...

Say wha?

Gabby said...

I love this outfit! I think I'm going to be a copcat and try the same idea.

Gabby said...

p.s. I'm trying the reusable water bottle thing, too.