About Me

My photo
Call me Keri. Most people can't pronounce my real name. This is an experimental game. It ends up the same. Try and rip a part of it and it'll sound sorta lame. Stop makin me tame and I'll join your train, but keep on actin I'll step on your fame. Woorrrddd.
Currently Reading: Nothing! Sorry but college doesn't leave much time for please reading.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

He doesn't like Bubble gum flavored gum.

What is with all the hooplah about Mr. Barack Obama's interview with Maria Menounos? Personally, I found it rather touching. It was a great interview, Maria did a wonderful job when asking the two girls questions. It wasn't probbing, it was endearing.



Politicians are stating that Obama is using his family as a campaign tool, but I have to agree with Meredith Veira on this topic. Hillary Clinton was able to use her husband and her daughters to her advantage, but now there is criticism over Obama's family having their first interview.

One thing I have to say is why did Obama say the interview is a mistake? I think he should have just backed his decision and went with it. I understand that he wants to protect the privacy of his girls, but still. The interview wasn't probbing in any way, so there was no reason to pull his support. It doesn't do anything to help the image that he may be "wishywashy."

Next up: And interview with John McCain, his heiress wife, and two sons in the military. Can't wait!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OBAMA FO' YO MAMA!!!!


NOT.