About Me

My photo
Call me Keri. Most people can't pronounce my real name. This is an experimental game. It ends up the same. Try and rip a part of it and it'll sound sorta lame. Stop makin me tame and I'll join your train, but keep on actin I'll step on your fame. Woorrrddd.
Currently Reading: Nothing! Sorry but college doesn't leave much time for please reading.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Meet me, again.



So, your blogmaster has gotten a digi camera.





A picture of me at my newspaper internship.
(Why why why is it upside down???) >__<

6 comments:

Meanshots22 said...

lol ur display pic is hilarious. ur page is cute too.

Human Racing said...

Newspaper internshiop? How cool! Do you plan on doing journalism later in life?

Sam said...

hooray for a digital camera!

and i would love to link with you. =]

Kkkeri said...

Oh most definetely! I am not sure whether it will be a newspaper or magazine, but I am 99.9% positive that I will be in print journalism. The other .01% wants to be a psychiatrist; I want to research a cure for schizophrenia.

Anne Marie said...

yeahh link me too.
http://starsarepurple.blogspot.com
(not sure if thats the right link ahah)
have fun at your internship!

Emmy said...

I love your blog and would love to trade links! Thanks for the comment : )