About Me

My photo
Call me Keri. Most people can't pronounce my real name. This is an experimental game. It ends up the same. Try and rip a part of it and it'll sound sorta lame. Stop makin me tame and I'll join your train, but keep on actin I'll step on your fame. Woorrrddd.
Currently Reading: Nothing! Sorry but college doesn't leave much time for please reading.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

That was a tripppppp.

Here are a few outfits I plan to where on my D.C./VA trip. Kind of laid back, and reusing certain items to reduce weight.




Yellow Cardigan [Target], Tank [UO], Matchstick Jeans [J.Crew], Necklace [From Zimbabwe Africa]





India-inspired Dress [F21], Bag [Fossil], Gladiator sandals [F21]





Sweater [J.Crew], Denim shorts [Levi's], Scarf [Anthropologie], Stone Necklace [Nordstrom], Shoes [F21]







Red, Sleeveless Button-up [Vintage], Blue/white seersucker shorts [F21], Gold Ballet Flats [AE], Favorite Byzantine-style scarf [Vintage]



Empire-waist scoop neck [J.Crew], Denim shorts [Levi's], Gladiator sandals [F21], Bag [Fossil], Stone necklace [Nordstrom]

Yellow Cardigan [Target], Greenwich Village Screen Tee [Ruehl], Navy Chord Shorts [J.Crew], Long, Pearl Necklace [Somewhere?], Gold Ballet Flats [AE]





4 comments:

starbrained said...

I really like all of them, especially the dress from the second pic. :)

p.s. I've tagged you

Kkkeri said...

Haha what is tagging? x]]

qwkjdn said...

Cuuute!

Sienna said...

You have a great style! Links traded :)