About Me

My photo
Call me Keri. Most people can't pronounce my real name. This is an experimental game. It ends up the same. Try and rip a part of it and it'll sound sorta lame. Stop makin me tame and I'll join your train, but keep on actin I'll step on your fame. Woorrrddd.
Currently Reading: Nothing! Sorry but college doesn't leave much time for please reading.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Clippings like an Old Maid

I tapped into my inner old maid and clipped out a bunch of interesting newspaper clippings. This was out of sheer boredom during my internship (instead of finding new story ideas I was reading "photo stories").




By the way, I got my cameraaaa! So expect to see alot of real pictures in the future, the first being my interpretation of business casual.

Here are the clippings. ;]]










0 comments: