About Me

My photo
Call me Keri. Most people can't pronounce my real name. This is an experimental game. It ends up the same. Try and rip a part of it and it'll sound sorta lame. Stop makin me tame and I'll join your train, but keep on actin I'll step on your fame. Woorrrddd.
Currently Reading: Nothing! Sorry but college doesn't leave much time for please reading.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Game, Set, Match.

Ahh, I love Wimbledon. I am a tennis player myself, but it is always humbling to watch the world's best duke it out on the grass. There's always the highlights (Venus Williams' beastly 127mph serve) and lowlights (France's underdog Dechy was defeated by #1 seed Ivanovic) plus it is always a pleasure to see what the players are wearing.


So I am pulling for a Venus/Serena finale. I don't watch much of the mens tennis until the semis or finals, but I am guessing that both will include Federer, Nadal, or Safin.


Here are a few pictures of the tournament. ;]]]





5 comments:

Sam said...

i would love to trade links!
thanks for the comment.

Alex said...

Would you like to trade links!?

Alex said...

Thank ya for the feedback. I'm thinkin I'll add a colorful layout or something. I just don't know how to do all the code stuff. I guess I'll have to figure out sometime!

Anonymous said...

Hey Keria!!! That's going to be you someday(minus the large booty)on the court. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!

Moha Antani said...

nice post about Wimbledon! I love the navy blazer the lady is wearing in the first picture.
And, it is a Venus/Serena final today