About Me

My photo
Call me Keri. Most people can't pronounce my real name. This is an experimental game. It ends up the same. Try and rip a part of it and it'll sound sorta lame. Stop makin me tame and I'll join your train, but keep on actin I'll step on your fame. Woorrrddd.
Currently Reading: Nothing! Sorry but college doesn't leave much time for please reading.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Veggie Garden MADNESS!


I am making a veggie garden/butterfly garden this summer. Well, semi-veg garden, as it will be in a container. But I made a complete design of the layout, flower placement, etc.. I am just feeling ultra-garden-y at the moment. Plus, being around the plants and sun has made me feel slightly inspired for any outfits. Think white tshirt dresses, pastel bandanas, swiss dots, floral skirts, and simple Keds. A big emphasis on florals, especially in a vintage style.
Photo Credit: From the Brooklyn Botanic Garden Visitor’s Photo Pool
Once the garden is completely finished I will do a photoshoot with my image in mind. Here's some street style of the look.





0 comments: