About Me

My photo
Call me Keri. Most people can't pronounce my real name. This is an experimental game. It ends up the same. Try and rip a part of it and it'll sound sorta lame. Stop makin me tame and I'll join your train, but keep on actin I'll step on your fame. Woorrrddd.
Currently Reading: Nothing! Sorry but college doesn't leave much time for please reading.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gossip Girl, Prime Time's Forerunner in Style.


I usually don't watch alot of television aside from the news and HGTV, but the one show I love watching is Gossip Girl. Apparently it's nothing like the book (I tried reading it...tried...) but I love the outfits. I don't think I could choose between Blair or Serena; I love Blair for her Upper East Side prepster look and Serena for the innocent clubber getup. If anything, I love how the show can teach anyone how to dress up a school uniform.






Below are a few street pictures of people who look like they are out of Gossp Girl. I always find it helpful to look at a "normal" person wearing an outfit than a celebrity; it's easier to picture the outfit on yourself or to come up with inspiration.









One thing I have learned for G.G. is to love tweed. It has a touch of sophistication and is ultra-functional. It can be dressed up easily and dressed down aswell.



2 comments:

Mattaya said...

haha,gossip girl is the only show i watch on tv too

Mattaya said...

oooh,also,i wanted to ask if we could trade links?
i'm still trying to "develop(?)" my blog,lol
your blog is fun to read and i have a purple fetish also

http://misfitmuses.blogspot.com/