About Me

My photo
Call me Keri. Most people can't pronounce my real name. This is an experimental game. It ends up the same. Try and rip a part of it and it'll sound sorta lame. Stop makin me tame and I'll join your train, but keep on actin I'll step on your fame. Woorrrddd.
Currently Reading: Nothing! Sorry but college doesn't leave much time for please reading.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mmhhmm. Lovely Hair.

I just have a thing for blunt cuts and bobs. It's sleek, chic, and ever so unique. -snort- It really takes a certain thing to pull off a bluntly cut bob, long or short. I am seriously considering getting one.





Whenever I post pictures of styles I like, I will try and include pictures of lesser known/real people than celebrities that are always featured in the news or on tabloids. Of course, bobs like Victoria Beckham, Kate Bosworth, Rihanna, Nicole Richie are known and lovely also. They just won't be included here. ;]]]
If you ever see a picture of yourself, or someone you know on my blog and would like to have it removed please comment a statement telling me so, or drop me a message. I don't mean to upset anyone, I just want some variety.

3 comments:

Sinead said...

Ahhh I want a bob too! I'm just too scared.

Ella said...

I used to have a bob, and it made me feel really cute and little-girly.
Would you like to exchange links??

Samantha-randix said...

I love bobs!!, i have a slanted one!.