About Me

My photo
Call me Keri. Most people can't pronounce my real name. This is an experimental game. It ends up the same. Try and rip a part of it and it'll sound sorta lame. Stop makin me tame and I'll join your train, but keep on actin I'll step on your fame. Woorrrddd.
Currently Reading: Nothing! Sorry but college doesn't leave much time for please reading.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Children of the New Millenia

Yea yea. After religiously visiting a few blogs (The Sartorialist, Jess and Josh, a few vague and kitchy fashion blogs, political rants), I decided to air out the ole' keyboard and start my own form of bitching. It's time to make use of this summer, not waste it staring at my pointless and utterly pathetic friend list on Myspace. I've wanted to make a blog for a while but I guess I was afraid it would die off after my short-attention span wandered onto other things.

So here's a little bit about me and what this blog will contain.

My name is Keri, blogmaster extrodinaire and sixteen years young. I am wildly imaginative (which I guess can be translated into over-analytical, take your pick). I live in the disgustly boring suburbs of Florida (hence the blog name I, Surbanite) and I am trying to spruce up my 101 degree days by pounding away at this here keyboard. -poundpoundpound-

And this blog will pretty much talk about everything. The fact that I am a Liberal, the fact that I love fashion, the fact that I love journalism. Once I replace my camera (damn those thieves) I will post pictures of my outfits. I will comentate on politics, on society in general, on society as in my bubble of a suburb. There are no limits to what my fingers can pound away about.

Coming up, a commentary on Current Events. Har har, do I have ALOT to say.

0 comments: