About Me

My photo
Call me Keri. Most people can't pronounce my real name. This is an experimental game. It ends up the same. Try and rip a part of it and it'll sound sorta lame. Stop makin me tame and I'll join your train, but keep on actin I'll step on your fame. Woorrrddd.
Currently Reading: Nothing! Sorry but college doesn't leave much time for please reading.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Nobody's perfect. And I ain't gonna work it.

So, apparently TeenVogue is considering/going to put Miley Cyrus aka Hanna Montana on the cover. Soon.


Can I just say that I am the anti-Cyrus. Everything about her image is phony. The fact that her music is on something other that Radio Disney is rather sickening. Channel Disney need not infiltrate the real world.

If I honestly open the mailbox and see Miley smiling up, I am not renewing my subscription. TeenVogue is a fashion magazine, and Miss Cyrus has not a drop of style in her scandal ridden body. Let's do a little review, shall we?






Um, ew.


Um, ew?



Um, EW?!?!?!?!

So, point taken. But TeenVogue has to place nice-y nice-y, especially since Miss Cyrus expressed her enthusiasm with the magazine.


Original Article: http://fashionista.com/2008/06/rumor_mill_miley_lands_her_dre.php



"Remember when Miley Cyrus named Teen Vogue on her list of desert island
necessities?
It was a pretty blatant "Pretty please put me on the cover of
your magazine?!"
And we hear it worked.
You can catch her on the cover of
Billboard right now, where she apparently dishes on the Vanity Fair scandal, but
expect to see her on little Vogue's cover very soon.
We bet they'll even
give her cute clothes to wear - or at least more than a sheet.
Maybe they'll
even let her keep the stylist. She could use some help in that
department."


Apparently TeenVogue's audience is quite appalled by this predicted choice in cover girl. Especially after the steady stream of disappointing issues and cover girl choices.

10 comments:

Anna said...

i really like your blog so far!
i agree with the the miley post too.. tv's issues have really gone downhill.

Alex said...

I know that I'm kinda disappointed about the rumer that miley is on the next cover.

Ps. I like your blog!

Anonymous said...

what the hell are they doing
i like your blog.

Shortstuff said...

ha ha..nice blog....ttly agree with ya!!!!!espl with her fasion sense thing...!!!

Unknown said...

I simply thought that your post worse, if that your blog had 1% chance of paying for something, lost all those chances now. You do not know anything about Miley, and apparently nothing about fashion. If the Teen Vouge is a fashion magazine, has more is that having a very large area on Miley. If there's nothing to talk, so do not criticize, shut your mouth and take care of your life because if you don't like her, not meddles in her life, and sees forget that Miley's jealousy, because they have to invent reasons pra her thing. If you're a liar I'm sorry, I respect you have different opinion, but not to lie, slander because to prison, and she'll do everything. If you do not understand, excuse me, the problem is with Google Translator, but I hope you have vs. the minimum of consciousness pra to get your act and contribute to a better world, because much better than post something ridiculous and untrue about the Miley's life, is you do not post anything about who you do not like, but about who you like, why not give slander Shakers

Unknown said...

ur way off, she has very good style, and she just all around hot, u aint got no right putting her down like that, u probably the one with the bad style. U only putting her down to make ur self feal better, So how about u just Shut the F*** up

Well I Never.. said...

I'm loving all the people sticking up for Miley with their extremely limited vocabularies - c'mon girls (I assume), can't we do better than "shut the fuck up" and "shut your mouth"??
Ever heard of a thesaurus? They even have them online. In fact there are websites that'll WRITE your comebacks for you! Try it out.

At least this post poses an argument. It isn't asking you to agree with it (though I happen to; Miley Cyrus is a talentless hack completely devoid of anything remotely resembling class or style).
If you don't like it, express yourself FLUENTLY, or keep your opinion to yourself!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Well I Never.. said...

Actually you're right; I AM retarded. I suffer a mental disability which results in my incessant need to argue with people who lack the capacity to argue back convincingly, and who are permanently unable to care about important things, and instead choose to waste their time getting ridiculously angry about teen pop-stars who will never even know that they exist.
So, pray tell, what do YOU think of Miley, Crossbonesx5?

Unknown said...

i admit, i do like her alot, and she has an idea that i exsist, there is a such thing as chat rooms. So, there goes ur theory.